Wednesday 31 July 2013

What I have lost so far #4

Hello everyone,

Here is an update on how much I weigh well I have to say I'm slightly disappointed because I have plateaued so yeah I did not lose weight I only lost like 0.3 kilos because before I was 60.65 kilos now I'm 60.3 something but that is not enough and I'm not happy about that, however I think must have developed some muscle already from the Insanity workouts because since the beginning of this week I have been very sore from the work outs plus they have been getting very firm and tight so that's a plus and could also explain why I haven't lost any weight at least that's a plus as I want to gain muscle.

I also think I may have miscalculated how much I burnt on the insanity workouts and maybe without realising that I might have consumed more calories as in enough to maintain which I do not want to do yet because I want to lose my belly fat but I'm not sure how much it will take to lose all of that. Anyway I'm going to lessen my calories and I'll see how it goes when I check in next month.

Well that's it for my entry stay tuned for my week 6 review on Insanity!

Love
      Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment