Sunday 7 July 2013

Insanity review week 2

Hey Everyone,

I have now completed week 2 of Insanity.

I notice myself getting a lot more stronger as I do it each day, however it is still very tough as it is so easy to get tired. Some moves look so simple yet very hard to do, there is this move called power jumps to me they looked easy to do but when I did then oh boy did I struggle and I also would get very tired after doing them. I personally struggle with exercises where you jump up and down especially when you have to lift your legs in the air, I did get a little bit better at them but I still struggle a lot, I will have to see how well can do them the following maybe there will be some improvement on those, I hope. There are also push ups incorporated in this program and I really suck at push ups as in I can't do the military type, I always have to have my knees on the ground when I do them. They don't mention that you can go on your knees in the DVD but I go on my knees anyway because it is just too complicated for me. I would still really love to master that move one day though. But at least its still challenging when I go on my knees as I find that is really works my upper body.

As far as any changes in my body, I don't really notice much of a difference, but as I mentioned earlier in my week 1 review the second day my heart was going through the roof to a point where I was gargling my heart and I could not stop coughing, that has disappeared completely. My heart rate still goes pretty fast but I am able to manage because I have found that I get stronger each day I do it. It still wears me out. I also have sore muscles mainly around my abdominal muscles because yesterday I was to do a workout from the program which included workouts for the abs and you don't really do sit ups mostly plank poses and other moves where you life your legs and those really worked the abs out. So yeah my abs are still sore from yesterday.

That's all I have to say about week 2, catch you all later!

Love
     Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment