Saturday 20 July 2013

Insanity review week 4

Hey all,

Here is my review on week 4 of insanity.

well I must say I can't believe that I am half way through this program already I am now going on to the recovery week where I do the exact same routine/DVD for one week unlike the first four weeks where I do the different set of DVDs.

As far as week 4 has been, well pretty much the same I am getting a lot more stronger in the workouts, in week 4 I felt the strongest compared to the first three weeks but still I got tired in the power jumps, suicidal jumps and some of the push up workouts even though I felt a bit stronger in them. So yeah Insanity is not easy at all, no matter how strong you get I can only imagine how tough month 2 will get ooooh boy! lol

With changes in my body I don't notice some difference in my abdomen area all of my belly fat hasn't gone away yet but its gotten a bit smaller and the top part of it looks toned as in I notice its starting to take shape even a little bit around the lower area but not much I did measure my belly today and I lost at least half an inch I think, but yeah my belly looks different compared to before. Also I am getting very firm I notice that my forearms have gotten tighter it looks like I have gained muscle around that area and my legs have also gotten firm mostly my calf muscles. My body seems to be changing and I really hope I am not imagining things!

Well that's week 4 for ya  catch you all later

love
     Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment