Sunday 4 August 2013

Insanity Review week 6

Hey everybody

Time to share my review on how week 6 of Insanity went for me. Okay well all I have to say is it was CRAZY! LOL yep crazy I cannot tell how sore my muscles were in the first week. The month 2 are so much more crazy compared to month one. While I was doing the first work out I could not stop thinking "oh god I can't believe it's not over! when's this gonna end!"

I must really struggled in the first week because the workouts are just so insane, the first day of month one was really tough for me as I struggled the most in that one. Once you're done with month one you really have to brace yourself for next exercises you do in month two because it just gets crazier!

Oh yes I almost forgot I did the fit test as well and I did a little bit better than last time but some exercises were the same results and some were not improved at all but some were improved.

As for how its changed my body there are no changes yet at least I don't notice any and in case you missed my last post from Thursday morning. Did I lose weight? Nope, I did not lose any weight I was slightly disappointed about that but that could also mean that I may have developed muscle mass as I found out a bit later that when you lose weight and you exercise your weight can stay the same uncontrollably because of muscle gain and I could gain weight from doing this exercise but NOT fat weight MUSCLE WEIGHT and that is actually a good thing so knowing that makes me feel a bit better but then again I'm also wondering whether I may have miscalculated the calories I burnt in the insanity workouts to a point where I am maintaining my weight which I don't want to do just yet. I will have to see what will happen once the month is over. I also read in the recipe book that comes with set that the scale is not very accurate as it doesn't tell you everything that goes with your body. I also checked my waist line and it hasn't changed yet after the first week. I think its already too soon for changes though so we'll see.

So that's week 6 for ya catch you all soon

Love
      Alice




No comments:

Post a Comment