Monday 1 July 2013

What I have lost so far #3

Hey guys

Just an update on my journey its now the first day of July and that's my weigh in day so here's an update. I have lost about 2 more kilos which makes it now 28 kilos altogether! My current weight now is 60 kilos and my previous weight from last time was 62 kilos.

I'm so happy that I am reaching my goals I know 2 kilos in 1 month is not a lot but still I am happy that I am losing a bit more. Some months are different though like one month I will lose 3 kilos another month 4 kilos. But this month I lost about 2 and I think that has to do with me increasing my calorie intake because as you all know I am currently doing Insanity so I had to increase my calories a little bit so I can have proper energy for the workouts. But it's still healthier to lose weight slowly rather than fast.

Anyway that is my update on what I've lost so far.

Hope you all are well and staying positive in your own journeys

love
    Alice

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice, Wow! fantastic to see the results and how committed you are to losing weight. Am so proud of you!! Take care.

    Uncle Jr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Uncle Jr

      my first comment lol thanks for your support it means a lot!

      Delete