Saturday 1 June 2013

What have lost so far #2

Hey Guys,

Its been a while since my last post but this is just an update on how much I have lost so far. I am so happy to announce that I have lost more kilos! Ok my previous weigh in before this one was May 1st which was 66 kilos and today is June the 1st and my new weight is 62 kilos! I have now lost about 26 kilos since I first started. Today I also went to Target and I wanted to see if I could fit into a size 12 dress so I randomly picked out a dress in a size 12 and it fit! I didn't really buy the dress but this is what I do to in order to keep up to date with what my dress size is. I am still more on the size 14  because I also tried on a jacket in a size 12, it was little bit tight but it fit. However the dress I tried on fit me perfectly so I am pretty much heading towards a size 12. I am now planning on getting some more new jeans the new jeans that I got were dirty and they had to be in the wash so as of last week and the week before I had to wear my now oversize jeans with a belt! And it does not look good, because when I wear my old jeans not only does it look weird it also feels like I am wearing a tent! So here is some advice for you when have gotten to a point in your journey where you just can't wear your old  jeans anymore, buy two or three pairs of jeans. Never buy 1 pair as you will end up with the same problem as me. This is one of the prices you pay when you lose weight! but at the same time it feels good to know that.

I am just so happy that my journey has become more successful. I really hope this encourages you guys I'm not trying to brag at all I truly am proud of myself is all I'm saying but as I mentioned before this blog is to help encourage people who want to lose weight. Also if you have lost weight be proud of it! and  never feel guilty about it. All in all I hope that these kinds of entries are helpful. Sorry if they sound like brag type posts. But then again who wouldn't be happy if they lost the weight they wanted. right? I make these posts to prove that it can be done and show how rewarding it feels to lose weight. The main message of these posts is that if I can do it YOU can do it. That is the point I am trying to prove.

Hope you had a great day/evening/afternoon whatever time it is. Stay positive and keep fighting you will get there!

Love

Alice





No comments:

Post a Comment