Tuesday 30 April 2013

What I have lost so far!

Oh my goodness guys,
 I am just so happy right now! I weighed myself today and I lost 3 more kilos! Now my starting weight was 89 kilos and my new weight is 66 kilos, so that makes it a whopping 22 kilos!
I am so proud of myself, I can't believe how far I have come. I'm not trying to brag or anything just to say that I am proud of myself for not only losing the weight but for never giving up and really sticking with it. But remember guys, if I can do it you can do it too. My plan from the start was to lose 30 kilos so now I have about 8 more kilos to go.

I am now going to sign off. I know this is a very short post but all it is, is an update and there's really not much for me to say. Most of these types of entries are gonna be short and sweet anyway so bye for now! hope you reach your goals too.

Love
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment