Wednesday 24 April 2013

An introduction to this blog

Hi Everyone,
As you can see this is a new blog that I've created and I just thought I'd introduce it to you all.

first things first why exactly have I created a blog to do with weight loss.

Well the answer to this question, I created this blog because my journey has been successful and its been such an issue in my life plus being overweight has always had a negative impact on me as it destroyed my confidence and I felt really unhealthy (I will get more into my story on another post) as you can see its been such a big issue for me and I know that there are a lot of people out there who are suffering from the same problems of which I have suffered. I thought about making a blog for quite awhile, I was hesitant but recently I decided I'll go ahead and do it so I did!

What will my blog include.

well since this is a blog about weight loss I will be talking about a lot of things like products that I'm enjoying for example an exercise DVD/game or a type of food or cookbooks and recipes I'll  also be doing stuff like monthly favorites etc.

Just to let you all know though I am a vegetarian so all of my food recipe ideas will be all be meatless dishes so I apologize to all meat eaters but I can however give tips on how to make some meals non-vegetarian. I can also give tips on how to make a dish vegan.

I will also talk about certain topics that hit mind or stuff that bothers me when it comes to weight loss. like for example lets say there's this new weight loss pill and I will talk about why I detest it. some issues will be controversial sometimes, so please calm down if it bothers you I understand that everyone has different views on things and  that's fine I mean feel free to comment if you agree/disagree with anything I've said but please be respectful as I am also learning as I go through my journey and maybe you have something to add like if its something I never thought of before or what have you. feel free to comment if you disagree as I like to keep and open mind.

I'll also talk about some of my life struggles as I've been through a lot of that.

Updates on how my journey is doing I will be posting before and after shots of myself.

I will also share some motivational tips as well as advice however bare in mind I am not an expert, what I share is basically stuff that has worked for me personally as well as stuff that has not worked for me. But please if you have have taken any advice and it did not work out for you than please don't complain to me about it or leave rude comments as they will be deleted! I will accept constructive criticism but please be respectful even if something I shared didn't work for you. Remember everyone is different and certain tips might not work for everybody. I'm still happy to give advise and hopefully my blog can help you a little but remember I'm not a doctor and all that. Again the advice I share is based on what has worked out for me but I do hope that it will work for you too. I will also talk about stuff that didn't work for me and who knows maybe what didn't work for me might have worked for you so feel free to comment on that if you'd like.

So yeah this is what will be included in this blog. I hope you enjoy reading my posts and hope it helps motivate anyone else who is on a weight loss journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment