Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Favorites

Well now That April has come to an end, I will now share what kinds of products I've used that has helped me in my journey so far.


The first product I'll share with you is this XBOX kinect game I am playing which is the Zumba fitness core. This has pretty much been the only exercise I've been doing this whole month. Now I really love Zumba. Its not just this zumba game that I own I also have another xbox game, one from the wii and I have the first DVD set they released which comes with the toning sticks and the free timer watch. This one has been my "go to" exercise for this month but I will be switching to another exercise next month which I will share later. I've really been enjoying this one. At first I found some of the moves difficult but as I played more I got better at the moves and started to really enjoy using this video game more. I pretty much had the same thing when I first used the DVD I'd be all "urg! this is so difficult" but the more I did it I got better and it became more fun. The zumba core though has been the one I've been doing the most. The dance routines are really awesome. I already have some favorite routines and its just so fun. It is so true what they say about it feeling like you are not working out. It is so different from weight lifting and all the other tough exercises. I find that doing Zumba has been one of my life savors in my journey because there will be times where I've burnt over 900 calories which is really amazing because compared to other workouts I'll burn like over 200 or 300 calories that's still a lot though but to burn over 900 is INSANE! awesomely insane!


The next favorite of mine is this cookbook I've been using called "The eat clean vegetarian cookbook" by Tosca Reno. I have been really enjoying some of the recipes. I think I've tried more than 3 recipes already. Before I bought this book I was looking at reviews on amazon and some people didn't like it because it had a chapter on fish recipes. But it is only a very small chapter. I love the recipes though I recently made the maple pecan granola which i find so much better than store bought granola. And one of my favorites is her Peanut butter chocolate chip backpack kisses I find that recipe very yummy because I am just such a sucker for peanut butter and chocolate, it reminds me a bit of the Hershey Peanut butter cups, so delicious! I'm sorry but if you hate peanut butter you are not normal, you don't know how to live! just kidding! Anyway I tried Yaki Soba, "The souper cleanse"Soup,"Broccoli "Cheddar" Soup" and caprese quinoa Salad.


The next thing is something my big bro gave me for my birthday this year which was April of this year. And that is my ipod nano which comes with a sensor that you use for running or walking that will count your calories as well as play music while you exercise. What you do is you put the sensor somewhere in your shoe or sock then you go to the calorie counter, press start and then as you walk/run it counts the calories. I've really been finding it useful. I've been using it each time I walk the dog. I used it once for running too.
So this is the ipod nano
And this is the sensor, that you put in your  shoe or  sock
Well that is it for my April favorites. Those were all the products I've been going to mostly this month. Hope you guys had a great day/evening/night and enjoyed this post.

Love 
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment