Friday 3 May 2013

Clothing Haul!


Hello guys!

I did a little shopping today and bought myself some new clothes. Now that I've lost quite a lot of weight I decided to buy some new clothes. Its not really a lot of stuff but at least it won't make this blog too long! lol anyway here is what I got today

The first thing I got was a pair of skinny jeans. These jeans in particular are not the type that you button/zip up they are stretchy and comfortable compared to the regular jeans. You just slip them on. I really needed to get new jeans as my old ones pretty much have gotten to a point where they slip off and when I wear them with a belt they just don't look good anymore. My old jeans are a size 18 and my new size is 14, so yeah that's the size my new pair is in.Oh and I bought them from Target. it cost $27 AUD

The other stuff I got didn't come from Target but these two items I got from this store, I really can't remember the name but they sell a lot of cheap items there, like you can buy accessories, cosmetics, chocolate etc. They sell a lot of clothes, These last two items I got were $10 AUD each.

The first thing I got was this gorgeous long top that has this zigzag pattern on it. The one I got is in white, grey and black. They had another one in brown and white I think but I liked the one I got better.


And here is the last thing I got which is this two piece top. It comes with a singlet and a small T-shirt you wear over the singlet. 
 
Here is the top paired with the new jeans I got.
Well that's everything I bought. And yeah I know its not a lot of stuff, but as my journey continues I might buy more clothes. Bye for now and catcha guys later.

Love
Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment