Saturday 10 August 2013

Insanity Review week 7

Hey everyone!

Here is my week 7 review of insanity. I haven't really got much to say about it but I must say month 2 so far of this is very exhausting! like at times when I am not working out I still feel really exhausted from the workouts. like even right now particularly my thighs feel really sore. I find that my muscles get most sore in month 2 compared to month one. I haven't gotten very used to the workouts just yet I must say But I am getting better at doing push ups but boy it really makes you sore.

I have been recently told by a few people that I look a lot slimmer now and I lost a few inches off my bust I was 37 inches now I'm 35 inches so yes I am losing my boobs!(I hope I don't lose them completely!)  I also notice that I am starting to look a lot more slimmer as my new jeans are a lot more loose on me now my belly is not gone yet but I notice my abdomen it looks more flat and toned and I have lost one more inch I was 35 inches now I'm 34 inches. So I'm wondering whether I may have lost weight, but will find out about that next month when I weigh myself again.

I only have 2 more weeks left of this program now I can't believe I am already halfway through the second month. Time really flies by two more weeks and this is over! I will be posting a picture of what I look like once I'm done with this workout program.

That's all I have to say about week 7

catch you all later

Love
      Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment