Tuesday 3 September 2013

What I have lost so far #5

Hey guys

I know its been awhile now. I'm kind of delayed in checking my weight because I forgot to check. Anyway here is my short post on how much I have lost.

Well this time I did not plateau. But I am so pleased to say that I have finally hit my goal! My previous weight was 60 kilos now I am 57 kilos! I have lost 3 kilos since then and my very first check in I was 89 kilos so I went a little bit over my goal so I have now lost a total of 31 kilos! and my original plan was to lose 30. I am so happy that I have finally reached my goal. I am now at the end of my journey of losing 30 kilos but there is no end to any of my new life style changes as I am always gonna be counting my calories and exercising, plus in order to maintain what I've done I have to continue doing what I did to maintain it.

So yeah I am really happy  with my achievement but the only thing I am really not happy with is my belly  fat. I still have that annoying flab which I want gone. One of my main goals for now is to get rid of that I don't know how many kilos that will take probably not a lot, perhaps less than 5 kilos I think. At this point I really do not want to lose too much weight as in I don't want to lose another 10 or 30 kilos Because I really do not want to look anorexic or anything. However my belly is going away as I am now close to 33 inches around my waist, but I am not quite there yet.

BTW I Think my last month of doing Insanity may have helped with losing my last three kilos. 

Not only do I want to lose my belly fat but I also want to build muscle as well as tone up and that will effect my weight as in I can gain weight from doing that, but of course not fat weight, MUSCLE weight. That won't be a problem as It won't make me look fat anyway. Because as you should know BMI is not always very accurate as they count your muscle weight as fat.

Since I'm looking to build muscle and lose the rest of my belly fat. I think I'm going to focus more on measuring my waist, rather than the weight since the scale is not going to be very accurate if I gain muscle.

I am now going to list all the goals I have reached so far And the goals that I have not reached

Lose 30 kgs Done!

Become a 10 in dress size Done!

Lose all belly fat To be completed

Tone up and build muscle To be completed


And that's it for now stay tuned if you wanna see another entry. Stay safe and never give up on your goals!

Love
       Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment